Action Learning Summit, Friday, May 20, Offers Strategies for Innovative Business Leaders
Event on 2016-05-20 08:30:00
The semiannual Action Learning Summit features local business leaders with strategies for innovative business leaders on Friday, May 20, 2016, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, according to Doug Gray, chief executive officer (CEO) of Action Learning Associates Inc., a leadership consulting firm.
Gray states, "This summit is designed for innovative business leaders who need to 'get their heads above the clouds' and make smart, strategic decisions based on evidence, not fads. We encourage work teams to join us so that they can catapult their results."
This semiannual summit features these scheduled speakers:
• John R. Mattox II, Ph. D., senior consultant, talent solutions, at Corporate Executive Board–Metrics That Matter, is a world-famous leadership consultant and data analytics expert. Mattox is author of "Predictive Analytics in HR."
• Mitch Ballard is founding partner of Dev Digital LLC, a full-service web design company based in Nashville. A frequent performer on the Grand Ole Opry stage and lifetime member of the Country Music Association, Ballard will share his business knowledge.
• Stacy Henry, CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance), is director of enterprise leadership and development for Bridgestone Americas. As a human capital evangelist and former sales and operations expert, she has been recognized with multiple awards.
• Brian C. Hite, Ph.D., master resilience trainer and performance expert at Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness program, works with U. S. Army units on assessment and training. A former professional stuntman, he has appeared on countless television shows.
• Paula Roberts, independent business consultant, is a certified business advisor conducting Ph.D. research on choice and financial decision-making. She is a former executive director of the African American Music Center and the Tennessee Small Business Development Center.
• Doug Gray, CEO, of Action Learning Associates, is a leadership consultant and author conducting Ph.D. research on positive psychology and business leaders. He is a former world-class adventure racer.
Gray explains that this Action Learning Summit will help participants to accomplish the following:
• Collaborate and catalyze your business outcomes
• Focus on your strengths, market opportunities and passion
• Learn and adopt the Action Learning process
• Apply new, expert evidence-based research in psychology and data analytics to your organization
• Develop an accountability cohort for yourself or your team
• Earn 10 hours/ 1 continuing education credit
• Celebrate with dynamic, generous leaders in the Nashville area
To register, visit http://www.action-learning.com/events/ or call (615) 212-3555. Early registration ends April 20, 2016. Special group rates for multiple participants are available at a substantial savings. A second Action Learning Summit is scheduled for November 18, 2016, for those wishing to continue their exploration of these management techniques or those unable to attend the May 20 Action Learning Summit. The Franklin Marriott Cool Springs is located at 700 Cool Springs Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37067.
For their investment, participants in the Summit will receive the following:
• Pre-event "Digital Playbook" and content “ticklers”
• All content in digital and paper form, signed copies of "Passionate Action: 5 Steps to creating extraordinary success in life and work"
• Breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks galore
• Contact information from all attending leaders and speakers, for continued business development
• Video content from the Action Learning Summit, plus an opportunity to showcase your organization as a case study
• Opportunity to earn continuing education credits (CEUs)
• Post-event group coaching calls to reinforce the content and process
Founded in 1997, Action Learning Associates Inc.ensures results for business leaders. Services include individual and group executive coaching, assessments, strategic change management consulting and leadership development. For details, please visit, www.action-learning.com or contact Doug Gray at email@example.com or (615) 212-3555.
at Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Boulevard
Franklin, United States