Foundations of Human-Centred Design (HCD) for Innovation
Event on 2015-11-10 08:30:00
Through a dynamic mix of short lectures and hands-on activities, this two-day workshop introduces participants to a flexible framework for practicing the discipline of Human-Centred Design. Participants will learn how HCD can be used to:
- Understand the needs of the different stakeholders.
- Encourage frequent prototyping and sense-checking of ideas.
- Promote effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Provide teams with a repeatableway to innovate.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to accelerate innovation with in their organisation, are interested in Human-Centred Design (Design Thinking), or who want to improve their skills in these areas, including:
- Product managers, designers, researchers, user experience professionals, marketers, consultants, engineers, and learning professionals interested in improving their skills in Human-Centred Design.
- Business, non-profit, government, and academic leaders in building a culture of innovation or otherwise creating new value through Human-Centred Design.
What do you teach?
Examples of methods we typically teach include:PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Persona Profiles
FROM EMPATHY TO INSIGHT
- Contextual Inquiry
- Experience Diagramming
- Rose, Bud, Thorn
- Heuristic Review
- Affinity Clustering
- Importance/Difficulty Matrix
at PDD Group Ltd.
87 Richford St
City of London, United Kingdom