Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: November Part-Time Course

Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: November Part-Time Course
Event on 2015-12-15 19:00:00
All innovation in marketing is through digital channels nowadays. Kickstart an exciting, dynamic career with our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing. Whether you are a business owner who wants to improve your online engagement or a complete beginner, this diploma is perfect for you. The course is exclusively designed by digital marketing professionals and approved by the Digital Marketing Institute’s Syllabus Advisory Council. This ensures you are receiving the most up-to-date information available during the course of your studies. We endeavour to make sure we are delivering the best possible certification for would-be digital marketers. The diploma is the most widely taught, industry-accredited available in digital marketing. Our Diploma is a global-standard certification that you can take with you no matter where your exciting career takes you. The programme is available to study in three different formats; full-time, part-time or online, so there is an option for everyone. – Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing Module 2: Search Engine Marketing (SEO) Module 3: Search Engine Marketing (PPC) Module 4: Email Marketing Module 5: Digital Display Advertising Module 6: Social Media Marketing (Part 1) Module 7: Social Media Marketing (Part 2) Module 8: Mobile Marketing Module 9: Analytics Module 10: Strategy & Planning – Format: Part Time (6 hours per week over 5 weeks – 30 hours total) Dates: Nov.9 (Mon), Nov.11 (Wed), Nov.16 (Mon), Nov.18 (Wed), Nov.23 (Mon), Nov. 26 (Thu), Dec. 8 (Tue), Dec. 10 (Thu), Dec. 15 (Tue), Dec. 17 (Thu) Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm Price: HK,950 Language: All courses delivered in English and supplemented with Cantonese Exam: The cost for the final exam (approximately HK0) is not included in the course price and is administered by Pearson VUE. Exact cost will vary based on exchange rates. Please go to Pearson VUE for further details. Payment Terms & Method: 10% non-refundable deposit (HK,495) upon enrolment confirmation with the remaining 90% to be paid prior to the course start date.   By clicking check-out you agree to the Terms & Conditions and adhere to this policy. For more details, please visit our website:

at Kinwick Centre
CanCham Boardroom, Unit 1301, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road , Central
Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>